Fort Worth Bolt & Tool Co. has moved. We are now located at 500 S. Jennings Ave, come on over to see our new showroom!
Fort Worth Bolt & Tool Company was started in 1949 as a retailer of fasteners, hand tools and portable power tools, and currently resides at 500 S. Jennings Ave on the Southern edge of Downtown Fort Worth Texas.
The Company was acquired in 1976 by the late James “Jim” H. Russell. Mr. Russell continued to build the company from its original foundation of supplying the needs of Construction and Industrial customers. Since his passing in 2011, the company is now owned and operated by Mrs. Lee Russell who was beside her husband for the 35 years he served Fort Worth Bolt & Tool. Today we are recognized as an Industry leader, dedicated to building and maintaining relationships.
Through the knowledge of our experienced sales professionals, we provide solutions to supply all your needs.
With three stocking locations in Fort Worth, Dallas and Denton we are positioned to build a partnering relationship with our customers.
-Best Place to Buy Guys Gadgets 2012